JBL Amazon Prime & Supersonic 2020 Contest Terms and Conditions
AMAZON PRIME OFFER:“One Year Free Amazon Prime Subscription”. Buy any *Selected JBL Soundbar & PartyBox and get One year Amazon Prime Membership worth Rs.999 (“Offer”).
Offer is eligible only on successful purchase from in.jbl.com & harmanaudio.in
*List of Selected Products on Offer:JBL Cinema SB 160
JBL Cinema SB 130
JBL Bar 2.1
JBL Bar 3.1
JBL Bar 5.1
JBL PartyBox 100
JBL PartyBox 200
JBL PartyBox 300
JBL PartyBox 1000
Collectively (“Selected Products”)
OFFER PERIOD:The Offer shall remain valid from 22nd December, 2019 – 15th February, 2020.
Any Indian citizen above the age of 18 (“Customer”) who purchases any Selected Product during the Offer Period from in.jbl.com & harmanaudio.in (“Site/s”)
All eligible customers will be sent an offer confirmation mail along with the product details.
1. Register: Visit www.jblamz.rewardzpromo.com and Complete your registration by –
a. Enter the 9 digit Alphanumeric code received on your registered Email id.
b. Enter your Name, Email Id and Mobile Number and Submit.
C. OTP will be generated and sent to the registered Email id/Mobile number provided by you.
3. Claim: Visit www.jblamz.rewardzpromo.com to claim the Offer –
a. Click on the “Claim” tab
b. Submit the OTP received on your registered Email id/Mobile number.
c. A RewardPort MasterCard Gift Card will be sent to your registered Email within 24 hours.
4. Activate: Visit Amazon App from your mobile phone or visit Amazon.in
a. Sign in/ Register to your Amazon account and click on “Prime” tab or “Try Prime”.
b. Select the option “JOIN PRIME AT ₹999 PER YEAR”
c. Enter the RewardPort MasterCard Gift Card details under Credit Card Section and Submit.
d. Your subscription for FREE 1 Year Amazon Prime Membership will be activated within the next 24 hours.
Supersonic 2020 Contest Offer
The JBL Supersonic 2020 Contest (“Contest”) organized and conducted by Harman International India Private Limited ("Harman"). The Contest begins on 1st January 2020 and ends on 28th January 2020 ("Contest Period")
2. Eligibilityi. The Contest is open to all citizens of India.
ii. A person must be aged 18 or above as on the Contest Period start date to participate in the Contest.
iii. The 4 top spenders who purchase Harman or JBL products (“Product”) from “in.JBL.Com” or ”harmanaudio.in” (“Sites”) during the Contest Period (“Eligible Shopper”).
iv. Any employees, representatives, agents, officers or distributors of Harman and their immediate family members, its advertising/promotion agency, and any other individuals or entity involved in the development, implementation, administration or fulfilment of the Contest are not eligible to take part in the Contest.
3. Event1. Vh1 Supersonic Festival 2020 to be held in Pune from February 7, 2020 to February 9, 2020 (“Event”)
2. Vh1 Supersonic Arcade events to be held in New Delhi (NCR), Bangalore and Hyderabad, in between Feb 1, 2020 and March 31, 2020 (“Arcade Event”)
4. PrizesOffer 1: Supersonic Main Event Passes (Pan India)
Subject to the terms and conditions contained herein, 1 eligible Winner (selected as per the criteria mentioned in the Winner Selection (see below)) (“Winner”) will be awarded one (1) couple (i.e. Two persons entry) concert pass (“Pass”/”Prize”) for the Event. The Pass will permit entry to the Winner and his/her one companion, to attend any one day of the Event only. Harman shall have the sole right to determine the day on which the Winner will be allowed to attend the Event. Harman at its absolute discretion, and subject to availability of passes, may consider any request from the Winner for any change in the day on which the Winner desires to attend the Event. The companion accompanying the Winner must be 18 years and above.
Offer 2: Supersonic Arcade Event Passes (City Specific) Subject to the terms and conditions contained herein, three (3) eligible Winners (selected as per the criteria mentioned in the Winner Selection (see below)) (“Winner/s”) will be awarded one (1) couple (i.e. Two persons entry) pass (“Pass”/”Prize”) for the Arcade Event. The Pass will permit entry to the Winner and his/her one companion, to attend any one day of the Arcade Event only. Harman shall have the sole right to determine the day on which the Winner/s will be allowed to attend the Arcade Event. Harman at its absolute discretion, and subject to availability of passes, may consider any request from the Winner/s for any change in the day on which the Winner desires to attend the Arcade Event. The companion accompanying the Winner/s must be 18 years and above.
5. Winner Selection
Winner for the Event (Offer 1) will be selected from Pan India and Winner/s for Arcade Event (Offer 2) will be selected from respective cities where the Arcade Event will take place. The top most Eligible Shopper ranked by amount spent, during Contest Period, shall be considered as Winner and will be awarded one (1) Pass for the Event. The next top three (3) Eligible Shopper will be awarded one (1) Pass each for the Arcade Event.
The amount spent shall be determined by considering the net transaction amount billed in any single transaction carried out by the Eligible Shopper on the Sites, on the relevant day of the Contest Period, for the purchase of a Product. Multiple orders by an Eligible Shopper during the Contest Period, be it on a single day or on different days, would not be clubbed together for determining the amount spent. In the event that there are more than 1 Eligible Shoppers who qualify, on any given day of the Offer Period, than the Passes will be awarded on a “first come first serve basis” i.e. in the order in which the transactions were carried out. The decision of Harman in determining the Winners shall be final and binding.
6. Redemption Process:For Offer 1: Once the Winner is selected, he/she will receive an E-Voucher on the registered Email. The Winner can take a print of the E-Voucher and redeem directly at the Book My Show Counter in the Event venue.
For Offer 2: The Winner/s will receive notification from Harman. The Winner/s and their companions (total 6 guests) will be listed on the Guest List of Arcade Event.
Once the Winner or Winner/s is selected, Harman will call or email them and inform of the selection. The Winner or Winner/s shall be required to produce or submit government issued photo identity and any other documents as requested by Harman. In case false or fake identification details are found, such Winner or Winner/s shall be disqualified immediately from the Contest. If any of the Contest Prize is undeliverable (because of whatever reason), or if a Winner does not accept or receive a Prize for any reason, the prize will be forfeited. Duplicate Passes will not be issued to replace lost or misused Passes. The Prize/Passes cannot be transferred, sold or assigned to any other person by the Winner or Winner/s. The Winner or Winner/s cannot exchange the Pass with cash or other products or services.
7. Limitation of LiabilityIf this Contest is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Harman, or the Event is not conducted or cancelled for any reason whatsoever, Harman reserves the right in its sole discretion to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Winner or Winner/s and refuse to provide any Prize/Pass or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Contest or the award of any Prize, as appropriate.
Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Harman excludes all liability for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the following: (a) Any cancellation or postponement of the Event or the Arcade Event by the organisers; (b) Any delay, failure or misdirection in intimating the Winners due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Harman (c) Any tax liability incurred by a winner in claiming the prize.
8. Acceptance of AgreementThe terms and conditions mentioned hereunder (“Terms”) represents the complete and only agreement between an Eligible Shopper and Harman in relation to this Contest. By participating in the Contest, an Eligible Shopper signifies his/her agreement that he/she has read and agrees to be legally bound by these Terms. Harman can amend the Terms any time and at any frequency without informing or giving notice to an Eligible Shopper any time prior to the commencement of the Contest Period. The latest version of the Terms will be posted on in.JBL.Com & harmanaudio.in
9. CopyrightThe content, design, graphics, and other materials related to this Contest are protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary laws. Without our prior written permission, the copying, reproduction, use, modification or publication of full or part of any such matters or any part of such content is strictly prohibited.
10. Generali. The Event and Arcade Event is being organized by Viacom18 Media Private Limited or its affiliates, licensees or service providers (‘Organizers’). Date of Event and Arcade Events are tentative and are reschedulable at the discretion of the Organizers.
ii. The Eligible Shopper and the Winner, Winner/s who participates in the Contest will be required to abide by and comply with all the terms and conditions, including any, intimated on the Passes or otherwise communicated by the organizers at the venue.
iii. Harman reserves the right to disqualify any Eligible Shopper or Winner, Winner/s who circumvents, or attempts to circumvent, any of these Terms.
iv. The decision of Harman on all matters relating to this Contest is final, conclusive and binding.
v. The Winners for the Event and the Arcade Event will be announced on or before 30th January 2020.
vi. No entry into the Event or Arcade Event for Winner or Winner/s post 04:00 p.m. who have received the tickets that states Early Entry
vii. Gift Tax or any other tax to be paid for redemption of the Prize must be borne by the Winners.
viii. Harman is not responsible to replace any lost, stolen or damaged Passes.
ix. Please note all your data will be shared with event Organizer post issuing the Pass.
x. The participation of Eligible Shopper in the Contest would automatically revoke any refund, return or cancellation policy available on any Product. This would not affect the right of a Eligible Shopper to claim a replacement or repair of any such Product which is found to be defective.
xi. Harman reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this Contest, including extending, withdrawing, or discontinuing the same without notice, without assigning any reason, at their sole discretion and without any liability.
xii. The Winner or Winner/s must mandatorily carry an original valid government-issued proof (with the date of birth) to the Event or Arcade Event.
xiii. The Organizers reserve the right of admission, even to valid ticket holders for reasons of security, and any other reasons in its sole discretion.
xiv. The Organizers may include RFID wristbands would be delivered via home delivery / issued at the box office and will enable access to the Event venue for the Event dates. The Winner or Winner/s need to keep/wear their wristbands at all times during the Event. If a Winner or Winner/s is unable to provide the wristband and the ticket on the Organizer’s request, the Organizers reserve the right to remove the Winner or Winner/s from the Event venue.
xv. Winner or Winner/s need to ensure not to lose/damage their tickets/wristbands. In case tickets/wristbands are lost/stolen/damaged, no replacements shall be issued, irrespective of the having a Pass.
xvi. Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a Pass would lead to seizure or cancellation of that Pass without refund or other compensation aside from other remedies/recourse (civil and/or criminal) that the Organizer may have in law or otherwise.
xvii. Harman or the Organizers will not be responsible for any loss, damage or theft of any personal belongings or any injury/damage that the Winner or Winner/s may incur at or around the Event.
xviii. The Contest is governed by and construed in accordance with Indian law and subject to jurisdiction of Bangalore courts.