JBL MTV Hustle Terms and Conditions
- The JBL MTV Hustle 2019 Contest (“Contest”) is organized and conducted by Harman International India Private Limited ("Harman") and begins on 6th September 2019 and ends on 17th September 2019 ("Contest Period")
- Any person who has purchased an original product (“Product”) on “in.JBL.Com” (Website or Mobile site) during the Contest Period and complies with the other terms and conditions listed below will be eligible to participate in the Contest (“Eligible Shopper”) and win the prizes (“Prize(s)”).
- Show Tickets winners will be choosen from Mumbai city.
- A person must be aged 18 or above as on the Contest start date to participate in this Contest.
- Any employees, representatives, agents, officers or distributors of Harman and their immediate family members, its advertising/promotion agency, and any other individuals or entity involved in the development, implementation, administration or fulfilment of the Contest are not eligible to take part in the Contest.
3. Winner Selection
3.1 THE HIGHEST SPENDER ON IN.JBL.COM STANDS A CHANCE TO WIN MTV HUSTLE SHOW TICKETSFor the purpose of this Contest the amount spent (“Amount Spent”) by any Eligible Shopper shall be the highest net transaction amount billed in any single transaction by such Eligible Shopper on the Sites, during the Contest Period, for purchase of a Product. Multiple orders by an Eligible Shopper during the Contest Period, be it on a single day or on different days, would not be clubbed together for determining the amount spent.
3.2 MTV HUSTLE SHOW TICKETS.
- Offer is applicable only on JBL PartyBox Series models - Partybox 200, Partybox 300
3.3 Tie amongst WinnersIn the event that more than one Eligible Shopper ties on the basis of the Amount Spent, for any given Prize, than such Prize will be awarded on a “first come first serve basis” i.e. in the order in which the transactions were carried out.
4. General Conditions
- 4.1 The decision of Harman in determining the Winners shall be final and binding.
4.2 Once the Winners are selected, Harman will call and email them to inform them of the selection and request them to produce necessary documents for processing their Prizes. The Winners will announnced via mail or call.
4.3 The Winners shall be required to produce or submit government issued photo identity and any other documents as requested by Harman. In case false or fake identification details are found, such Winner shall be disqualified immediately from the Contest.
4.4 If any of the Contest Prize notifications are returned as undeliverable, or if a Winner does not respond to a notification to accept a Prize for any reason, the Prize will be forfeited. Each Winner has two days from notification to claim his/her prize.
4.5 Duplicate passes/tickets will not be issued to replace any lost or stolen passes/tickets. The Prize/passes/tickets cannot be transferred, sold or assigned to any other person by the Winner. The Winner cannot also seek any encashment of any Prize/pass/ticket.
4.6 Any offers or discounts availed of under or through the Prizes on any product, invitation or service cannot be clubbed with any other offers or discounts announced with respect to such product, invitation or service.
5. Limitation of Liability
- If this Contest is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Harman, or any event to which a ticket or pass is awarded hereinabove as a prize, is not conducted or cancelled for any reason whatsoever, Harman reserves the right in its sole discretion to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Winner and refuse to provide that Winner with any prize or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Contest or the award of any Prize, as appropriate.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Harman excludes all liability for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the following: (a) Any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction; (b) Any delay, failure or misdirection in intimating the Winners due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Harman (c) Any tax liability incurred by a winner in claiming the prize.
6. Acceptance of Agreement
- The terms and conditions mentioned hereunder (“Terms”) represents the complete and only agreement between an Eligible Shopper and Harman in relation to this Contest. By participating in the Contest, an Eligible Shopper signifies his/her agreement that he/she has read and agrees to be legally bound by these Terms. Harman can amend the Terms any time and at any frequency without informing or giving notice to an Eligible Shopper anytime prior to the commencement of the Contest Period. The latest version of the Terms will be posted on the Sites.
- The content, design, graphics, and other materials related to this Contest are protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary laws. Without our prior written permission, the copying, reproduction, use, modification or publication of full or part of any such matters or any part of such content by you is strictly prohibited.
- 8.1. Harman reserves the right to disqualify any participant who circumvents, or attempts to circumvent, any of these Terms.
8.2. The decision of Harman on all matters relating to this contest is final, conclusive and binding.
8.3. The Contest is governed by and construed in accordance with Indian law and subject to jurisdiction of Bangalore courts.
8.4. The Prize/Tickets will be given subject to the Winner satisfying the verification process of Harman.
8.5. The Winner will be required to abide by and comply with all the terms and conditions, if any, intimated on the Passes or otherwise communicated by the organizers at the venue.
8.6. Gift Tax or any other tax to be paid for redemption of the Prize must be borne by the Winners.
8.7. Harman is not responsible to replace any lost, stolen or damaged vouchers/passes/tickets.
8.8. Participants agree that participation in the Contest would automatically revoke any refund, return or cancellation policy available on any Product. This would not affect the right of a participant to claim a replacement or repair of any such Product which is found to be defective.