3 MONTH ADDITIONAL WARRANTY OFFER T&C*
This Offer is sponsored by Harman International India Private Limited (”Harman”).
During the Offer Period, buy Select JBL Products (see list of Select Products below) & get 3 months additional warranty.
The Offer will be valid from 15th June’2022 to 31st August ’2023.
Any Indian citizen above the age of 18 who purchases Select Products from www.in.JBL.com
General Terms & Conditions
1. Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully. By proceeding with availing this Offer, the Customer agrees to be legally bound by these Terms & Conditions. If the Customer does not agree, the Customer should not subscribe to this Offer. By subscribing or registering to Offer, the Customer warrants that (i) he/she has read understood, and agreed to the Terms and Conditions (ii) accuracy, truthfulness & currency of all information that he/she has submitted
2. The Offer is provided at the sole discretion of Harman. Harman reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, to add or vary all or any of these terms and conditions to replace, wholly or in part the Offer or to withdraw it completely, without assigning any reason and without any liability.
3. Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by Harman to conduct further, similar, or other offers.
4. Select Products offered under this Offer are subject to availability and Harman in no circumstances shall be liable for the non-availability of any of the products
5. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions or discount programs.
6. This Offer cannot be exchanged for any monetary value and is non-transferable.
7. Customers agree that they are sharing their personal information out of their own free will and shall not hold Harman responsible under any circumstance whatsoever.
8. Any Customer who manipulates the Offer in any manner shall be liable for disqualification at the sole discretion of Harman.
9. The content, design, graphics, and other materials related to this Offer are protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary laws. Without Harman’s prior written permission, the copying, reproduction, use, modification or publication of full or part of any such matters or any part of such content by Customer is strictly prohibited.
10. Harman shall not be responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any telephone or network or lines, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a mobile network, or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures including any damage to the Customers or any other person's mobile handset or computer, related to, or resulting from, participation in this Offer or the downloading of any materials related to this Offer.
11. Customer hereby agrees and undertakes to hold harmless and indemnify Harman and/or any of its group entitles or affiliates, its directors, officers employees, agents, and vendors, for or liable for any actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, charges, and expenses, either direct or remote that they may/might have suffered, sustained or incurred, or claim to suffer, sustain or incur, by way of and/or on account of (i) violation of these terms and conditions, by Customer; (ii) any action or inaction resulting in willful misconduct or negligence on the part of the Customer.
12. The Offer is subject to Force Majeure circumstances. i.e. Act of God or any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of Harman.
13. In case of any dispute the decision of Harman India Private Limited shall be final and binding on all the parties. All disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore only.