Harman International (India) Private Limited (“Harman”)
24 Hours Response Program Terms & Conditions
24 Hours Response Program
Harman is offering 24 hours’ time to respond to a support service for the below-mentioned Services (“24 Hours Response”). The 24 Hours Response will be applicable only to the below listed “Select Products” and in “Select Cities” of India. The 24-hour response time starts only after Customer raises a support claim. The 24 Hours Response is available only during normal business/working hours (holidays excluded).
A response to a support claim may consist of acknowledgment of the Customer’s request for support, and may not include full solution to support request. Harman makes no promises, guarantees, or assurances of any kind that it will be able to provide the support or response which the Customer seeks.
BY CONTACTING HARMAN OR HARMAN AUTHORISED SERVICE CENTRE FOR SUPPORT SERVICES OFFERED UNDER THIS 24-hour RESPONSE PROGRAM THE CUSTOMER AGREES THAT THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“TERMS AND CONDITIONS”) GOVERN THE DELIVERY OF SUPPORT SERVICES UNDER THE 24 Hours RESPONSE PROGRAM.
Harman reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, add or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions (including the list of Services, Select Products, and Select Cities), at any time. It is the Customer’s responsibility to visit and check these Terms and Conditions periodically for changes.
i. Installation of Soundbars within 24 Hours.
ii. Product Replacement under Warranty within 24 Hours
iii. Technician visit for Onsite Repair of JBL Soundbars / JBL Partybox within 24 Hours.
- All Soundbars (Installation only)
- All Headphones, TWS, and BT Speakers (Replacement Category Only)
Only the Select Products that are covered under Warranty Policy and are not otherwise excluded from the warranty will be covered under this 24 Hours Response program.
Please Visit: https://support.jbl.com/in/en/policy-legal/Warranty+Policy.html to know more details on Harman’s Standard Warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”)
Terms & Conditions.
- The warranty under this 24 Hours Response program is non-transferable and is extended only to the original end-use purchaser or the person receiving the Select Product as a gift from the original purchaser (“Customer”).
- The 24 Hours Response program does not cover the following: (i) any support claim not supported by an original invoice or bill of sale from an authorized Harman Dealer. (ii) If the factory-applied serial number has been altered or removed from the Select Product.
- Harman’s shall not be liable if the repair or replacement or completion of Services is not possible due to the unavailability of stock or spare parts. In such a case, Harman will communicate to the Customer on revised support claim closure time and it shall put best efforts to close by such revised closure time.
- Harman’s offering to provide this 24 Hours Response is dependent on Customer’s cooperation with Harman by providing information and details necessary to assist Harman in providing the Services. In the event of any delay in obtaining Customer’s response or information or any other delays caused by Customer, this 24-hour Response will not apply.
- Harman will not be liable or responsible for any delay or failure to provide Services which is not attributable to Harman or within its reasonable control.
- Harman shall not be responsible for any delay in the performance of the Services, or repair or replacement of the products due to contingencies arising from any force majeure such as acts of god, storm, earthquake, accident, strikes, lockout, industrial dispute, labor trouble, transportation, embargo, the existence of any state emergency, war, civil commotion, riot, inability to obtain any material, refusal of a license, approval of imposition of sanction of any measure, taken by government or any circumstance or reason beyond the reasonable control of Harman which makes it impossible or impractical to perform the service or deliver the product to the Customer.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
ALTHOUGH HARMAN CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT A SUPPORT CLAIM WILL BE RESOLVED FULLY, HARMAN WILL MAKE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PERFORM SUPPORT SERVICES UNDER THE 24-hour RESPONSE PROGRAM IN A PROFESSIONAL MANNER. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE EXPRESS WARRANTY AND REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE AND INSTEAD OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, REMEDIES, AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. AS PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, HARMAN SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL STATUTORY OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, RELATED TO OR ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
HARMAN’S LIABILITY UNDER THIS 24-hour RESPONSE PROGRAM IS LIMITED TO THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT, AT HARMAN’S OPTION, OF ANY DEFECTIVE SELECT PRODUCT IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS WARRANTY POLICY, AND HARMAN’S LIABILITY (AND THAT OF ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, DEALERS OR SERVICE CENTERS) SHALL NOT INCLUDE INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT, AND IN ANY EVENT, HARMAN’S LIABILITY (AND THAT OF ANY OF ITS DISTRIBUTORS, DEALERS OR SERVICE CENTERS) SHALL NOT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT INVOLVED. HARMAN SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DELAY IN THE SERVICES FOR REASONS BEYOND ITS CONTROL.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This warranty shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of law principles. The Courts of competent jurisdiction of Bengaluru, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction over the subject matter.